GBHS Career & Technical Education
Grand Blanc High School is proud to offer quality Career & Technical Education programs designed to prepare students for college, career, and/or Technical schools. This unique opportunity includes:
- Connections to real-world experiences through field trips, service learning, job shadowing, co-op and internships
- Earn FREE college credit while earning high school credit
- Opportunity to develop skills needed for post-secondary education and/or employment
- Earn scholarships and compete in competitions
- Option to earn valuable industry-recognized certifications
- Opportunity to earn academic credit to meet graduation requirements: 4th year Math-related, VPAA-Visual Performing and Applied Arts, World Language, and/or elective credits
Our programs include traditional curriculum, hands-on labs, and off-site experience through work-based learning in our community.
Need a tutor? We have resources to help you! Tutor List as of 11.13.19
Free College Credit by Articulation
Articulated credits are free college credits that high school students can earn through successful completion of Career & Technical Education programs. The free college credit is held in escrow for high school students until they enroll in that college. For a list of statewide articulation agreements and more information, please visit Michigan College Articulation Agreements
To learn more about the Career & Technical Education program offerings at Grand Blanc High School, please contact the Career Resource Center - West Campus at 810-591-6388.