Please make sure to check the main school calendar for athletics schedules.
November 16, 2020
With Governor Whitmer’s announcement on November 15th, all school sports activities (practices and contests) are suspended effective immediately through at least Dec. 8th or until these new orders are amended. This means the pom tryout that was scheduled for the week of November 16th, as well as, all practices and competitions for the volleyball and wrestling teams are currently suspended.
November 30, 2020 – Update:
· All practices will continue to be suspended through at least December 8th or until these new orders are amended.
· Competitions will continue to be suspended through at least January 4, 2021.
· Plans are being made to complete a modified competitive season for Wrestling and Volleyball in the month of January.
· Pom and Competitive Cheer tryout dates are to be determined.
· Boys Basketball and Co-Ed Swim seasons will be delayed with start dates following the completion of the Volleyball and Wrestling Seasons.
We will continue to provide regular updates on this webpage as they become available.
Winter I Sports Information:
Athletic Handbook & Signature Forms
ALL STUDENTS TRYING OUT FOR ANY SPORT IN THE 2020-2021 ATHLETIC SEASON ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TWO PAGE MHSAA PHYSICAL FORM, DATED ON OR AFTER APRIL 15TH, ON FILE IN THE MAIN OFFICE.
STUDENTS WITH A 2019-2020 PHYSICAL FORM: Due to concerns regarding access to primary care providers during the late spring and early summer, a one year extension has been allowed for those students who had a valid sports physical during the 2019-2020 school year (completed on or after April 15th, 2019). Those students will be allowed to try out for any sport in the 2020-2021 athletic season with the completion, by students and parents, of the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire. The questionnaire can be found here:
STUDENTS WITHOUT A 2019-2020 PHYSICAL FORM: Students who do not have a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year will be required to provide a completed MHSAA Physical Form dated on or after April 15th, 2020 before trying out for any sport. The physical form can be found here: